From the very start of 2012, OTA Insight’s vision is to provide user friendly revenue management tools, as well as becoming the global leader in data intelligence for the hospitality industry.
Our founders launched OTA Insight with a mission to help the hospitality industry visualize and leverage its data. Years of constant development and collaboration with hotel partners has resulted in a simple-to-use, live business intelligence platform.
Since then, OTA Insight has won many industry awards and grown to become the preferred revenue management solution for over 50,000 independent, local and global chain properties in 168 countries, supported by 200+ stellar employees.
What you'll do
- Researching and testing Data processing methodologies, tools and frameworks
- Implementing streaming and batch data processing pipelines: our codebase is in Python and GoLang
- Cleaning, analysing and extracting datasets from external sources
- Developing web crawlers
- Writing and deploying Data APIs
- Guarantee data integrity and quality by extending our logging, monitoring and outlier detection systems
- You have a master in computer engineering
- You are passionate about data engineering and you can demonstrate a hands on experience with data analysis tools in Python/R and knowledge of data visualisation tools like Jupyter/Pandas/Tableau.
- You get energy of working in a high complex and challenging environment with a high tech product.
- You have excellent communication skills since your stakeholders will be technical experts, as well as business stakeholders.
Joining our team will give you endless opportunities to use your passion, ingenuity, experience, and pragmatism to help OTA Insight become top of mind with every hotel and revenue manager. OTA Insight’s innovative, intuitive hotel and property revenue management technology affect tens of thousands of customers including the world’s largest hotel chains.