- Database: PostgreSQL (with object relational mapping)
- Collaboration platform: GitHub
- Development model: Open with external community
- Framework: Odoo (ORM, Workflows, Report Engine, BI, AI)
- Develop and improve Apps
- Coach small distributed dev teams
- Be responsible of what you develop
- Framework and/or front-end
- Several programming languages
- Object-oriented programming language
- Passion for development
- Quick & Autonomous learner
- Read & Written English
NICE TO HAVE
- Contribution to Open Source Projects
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Linux, GitHub
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Large apps scope - Diversity in the job, you'll never get bored.
- No customer deadlines - Time to focus on quality, refactoring and testing
- No solution architect, no business analysts, no Gantt chart.
- No specific start date, we recruit all year long.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
- Friendly working environment located in a renovated farm in the countryside.
What we offer
Technical and functional training sessions (5 weeks)
Compensation & Perks
A full-time position with an attractive salary package.
Apply to a similar position in a subsidiary of Odoo.
Afterwork, BBQ, several team buildings, LAN parties, etc...
12 days / year, including 6 of your choice, for personal development.
Play any sport with colleagues, the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit basket, coffee and soup provided all day.