EPI-USE Labs (https://www.epiuse.com/) continues to grow in the European market and is seeking a sales professional to manage its Belgian and Luxembourg territories. This role will require the individual to sell EPI-USE Labs priority software and related services, spanning our Application Lifecycle Management, Human Capital Management and Security portfolios .
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful boutique software company and play a pivotal role in a period of continued growth within EPI-USE Labs focusing on Belgium and Luxembourg.
About EPI-USE Labs
EPI-USE Labs is a global, privately owned organisation that develops leading-edge off-the-shelf products and services for clients who run SAP®. Our portfolio consists of SAP Security and GDPR applications, Cloud and Managed Services, Application Lifecycle Management and Human Capital Management software.
Leveraging our unique intellectual property, we provide specialist professional services which span software implementation services to complete hosting and managed services. A client-centric focus enables us to have a 98% retention rate, with over 1,100 global clients covering a range of industry sectors including Retail, Utilities, Finance, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Publishing and Public Sector.
Based: Belgium/Luxembourg; home-based office
Reporting to: Hans Marcus, Business Unit Director
Interfaces with: Customers, Partners, prospects, Internal Portfolio Owner, Project Management Office (PMO), Service Line Leads, Account Managers, and Professional Services Consultants
Roles: Business Development & Account Management
We require a dynamic, degree-educated person to sell our solutions and services portfolios to new clients. The role will require travel throughout the region.
Responsibilities and duties
- Close software sales and generate revenue for implementation, training and consulting services to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue objectives
- Management of client accounts to ensure successful of adoption of solutions and ongoing utilization to enhance the business
- Manage the partner based business, and increase our channel sales
- Develop and execute account strategies to maximize win rate in high value opportunities
- Create, enhance, and manage business relationships to foster on-going business opportunities
- Proactively and creatively understand client needs; identify solutions to customer requirements
Skills and expertise:
- Proven, successful track record in SAP solutions and services sales or other relevant ERP /complex software sales (Min 5 years)
- Knowledge of EPI-USE Labs solutions a distinct advantage
- Excellent understanding of SAP technology and applications (S/4 HANA, Rise with SAP) and forward direction
- Ability to build and maintain relationships internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills and able to present to large audiences ranging from professional SAP users to CIOs
- A team player, able to continually provide feedback into the sales process.
- Passionate, self-motivated, with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Eager and keen for continued self-development.
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
- French-Dutch-English language skills mandatory.
Geographical area and remuneration:
Belgium & Luxembourg; possibly a part of France.
This role comes with an OTE of max 130K (60/40), pension, mobile phone, laptop and private healthcare.
Long-term freelancers can be considered.