Loek! (https://loekonline.nl/) is a Dutch software company that has developed a smart solution for the management of buildings (домоуправителство). Next to a web version, they also have apps for Android and Apple. Loek has offices in Holland and Bulgaria (Plovdiv) and is part of Netsam Participaties.
Netsam Participaties (https://netsamparticipaties.com) is a Dutch private equity firm with a focus on IT and innovation. It invests in companies with a niche market focus and a turnover of 3 million or more.
As a developer for Loek! you are expected to be pro-active, working directly with the Product & Delivery Manager in the Netherlands. You will maintain the existing software (all .NET/Azure related) and develop new features that will wow our customers. As you will be one of two developers working from the Plovdiv office in a startup like environment, we really need you to be experienced and confident in your coding skills to work independently and professionally.
What does this software do exactly?
Loek’s software ensures that the owner, manager and tenants of a building keep in touch on the exact status of the state of the building, i.e. all maintenance that needs to be done and that’s been carried out. Through a smart system of QR codes that are put on all devices (e.g. the elevator, a washing machine, lamps etcetera), every tenant can scan a broken machine and upload in the the app where it automatically becomes a ticket. In the same fashion, the real estate manager can use the app to make a service request to a supplier. These tickets and requests are then uploaded and the metda data tracked in the Blockchain so every stakeholder knows exactly its status. The same goes for lease contracts; everything is tracked through Blockchain so no need to send and follow up emails anymore ?
- Several years of .NET development experience
- Pro-active communication skills in English (written and spoken). All the clients are in the Netherlands.
- High level of ownership to ensure things are done (result orientated) and done to a quality you and your colleagues are happy with.
- Positive mental attitude and “can do” approach towards problems and unknowns. Strong problem analyzing skills as well as pragmatic short- and long-term thinking.
What else do you bring to the table?
- Experience or strong interest in the following technologies: C#, .Net, XML, XML Schema, JSON, HTML/XHTML, CSS, SQL, REST, Android Java/Kotlin, Apple ObjectiveC/Swift
- Experience in development of mobile client, web and API based solutions and working with open source technologies and 3rd party libraries.
- Experience in high volume 24×7 cloud applications.
Why apply at Loek!?
- This is your chance to work locally in Plovdiv, without the need to be stuck in traffic or to go and visit clients. We support home-working (max 2 days/week) for those who want to.
- Loek! Is a startup within a financially stable IT investment group, combining flexibility with experience. We pay a decent package to the right candidates.
- We are open to hire medior and senior developers and even freelancers looking for a exclusive client relationship with the option to become an employee in future.
- We promote an open culture where your input and ideas are welcomed. Let’s build a great product together!
Don’t waste a minute and send your cv! If we think there could be a match we’ll contact you within a week.
An De Jonghe
Recruiter for Cassiux, Semansys & Loek
mob: 00359 87 622 4428