Approach (www.approach.be) is a Belgian pure player in cybersecurity consultancy (GRC, SOC and secure delivery). Today, this scaleup has 100 specialists spread across Belgium and Switzerland.
We are looking for a Microsoft Security Tech Lead to integrate our Security Operations Center practice at Approach.
Our SOC is responsible to deliver high quality security services and help our clients to monitor and configure the way they secure their IT assets. By protecting, detecting and responding to cyberthreats, they contribute to making customers’ networks and applications safer.
We are developing our services’ offer around Microsoft Security tools and technologies, always pursuing the goal of proposing our client top-notch and all-round security services.
You will take part in stimulating consulting multi-assignments at our premises (Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium) and at our clients and will have the opportunity to develop and structure our services around Microsoft Security technologies.
We are looking for a person who wears a double hat:
- In the field to conduct presales meetings with clients, define needs and propose clear Microsoft Security roadmaps, as well as taking an active role on multiple customer engagements.
- As a tech lead you are in the driving seat and will be considered our internal and external referent for everything security related in Azure and Microsoft environments.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience on Azure implementations or digital transformation projects on Azure, Microsoft security components included
- Fluent spoken English and (ideally) good knowledge of French or Dutch
- Knowledge of
- Microsoft 365 administration and security (M365 Defender, Exchange and Sharepoint online, Intune, PurView, ...),
- Architecture and security in Azure environment ( Sentinel, AzureAD, IaaS, and PaaS, security center, ...),
- Microsoft Zero Trust reference architecture (knowledge and practical experience),
- Network and system related technologies, with a focus on Cloud concepts,
- Certifications like
- A Microsoft Security certification (For example AZ-500, MS-500, SC-100-200-300-400),
- Other security certifications like CSA – CCSK.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree
What are the advantages?
- Scaleup with national and international ambitions, supported by a solid board of directors (https://www.approach.be/en/get-know-our-board-members.html)
- Niche player where you are surrounded by other specialists in your field (GRC, SOC, secure delivery)
- Nice package including homeworking 4d/w and warrants
- At Approach, you will have the chance to develop your cloud skills and embrace a cybersecurity career with the support and training (and certifications) needed.
This position is open to employees or long-term contractors. Work visa sponsorship can be provided for the right candidate.